3VB, 20 Essex Street Chambers, Clifford Chance, Essex Court Chambers, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, King & Spalding, Queen Mary University of London
The public international law disputes session will bring together leading academics and practitioners to debate key issues of public international and its interplay with English law.
Two panels will explore issues including:
• The contributions English law and English lawyers have made to the development of public international law
• How the courts of England and Wales approach matters of international law
• Business and Human Rights in the international context
• The promulgation of international tribunals and the role of English law and English lawyers
• The role of the UK as rule and policy maker in public international law
Further information regarding the session, including the speakers, will be added to this page in due course.
67-69 Lincoln’s Inn Fields,
WC2 A 3JB
We recommend using Transport for London (TFL) for the most up-to-date information on how to get to Queen Mary University of London.